Ik heb via de klantenservice van Ryanair een klacht ingediend over autohuur via de website van Ryanair. Onderstaand de klacht.
Eerst krijg ik een email van Ryanair dat ik niet bij hun moet zijn (hoewel de nodige correspondentie en toezeggingen van hun afkomstig zijn).
Vervolgens krijg ik een email van Ryanair Car Hire. Maar die gaan helemaal niet inhoudelijk op de klacht in, herhalen zelfs passages uit mijn klacht om de klacht af te wijzen.
In august, I rented a car on Weeze Airport through the website of Ryanair, for driving to the Netherlands. In attachment the voucher.
At Weeze Airport, I was told I had to pay a Cross Border Fee, because this was written in the voucher, but I don’t agree !! Because:
1) In the voucher is written: “Customer could drive into several European countries, e.g. Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, France and Spain with all car groups”. In this paragraph, nothing is written about a Cross Border Fee.
2) In the next paragraph, about other countries like Italy, Hungary, etc., the Cross Border Fee is mentioned, but not in the paragraph about the Netherlands.
3) in the voucher is also written: “other fees: included”.
4) I rented the car by the Thrifty company, which appeared to be the Hertz-desk. The car was a Hertz-car, the documents where Hertz-documents. Hertz normally doesn’t charge a Cross Border Fee, but because I booked Thrifty through the Ryanair website, they told me I had to pay a Cross Border Fee.
5) Ryanair writes: “Your Car Hire is FREE if you find the same offer for less”. If I should have known I had to pay a Cross Border Fee, I would not have booked this car, because with Hertz I don’t have to pay the Cross Border Fee.
6) Ryanair writes: no hidden costs. Well, this way these costs were really hidden !!
I find this whole story very misleading and I want Ryanair / Hertz / Thrifty to repay € 47,60
Awaiting your answer
restitutie € 47,60 cross border fee