I have received an invoice from Administratiekantoor Aurea for something which I didn’t ask for it. And now they are hiring an INCASSO company to get the money from me.
Here is the story:
1. I asked for the quote (inquiry) from Aurea if they can do some tasks.
2. Aurea were not sure if they can do it, So they wanted to gain more information from DNB.
3. me: OK, Here are more info but first I need a cost estimate and a plan.
4. Aurea: no worries for the cost, The estimation procees is on us, we will sign the contract after we got the information. We want first to be sure about it.
5. Aurea sent me an email “here are some info and some links”, which are useless for me, and asked me to pay 1500 eur
That’s while we haven’t had any agreement on the price, and I didn’t ask them to do the research and give me some information!
Why should I pay to something which I didn’t ask for it and it is not useful for me?
I will only pay if they can
* Show me the evidence about the price agreement between us.
* Any fair third party say what they did is what I asked for.