I was stop by a sales man (circa 40, 175CM, donker blond haar met een blauwe jas in Almere shopping centrum. He Offered me FREE PROEFACTIE (kinderen boek pakketten)for 3 months on behalf of Nicklon Jr. I got form signed and later on found that was not alright, so I checked more on internet noticed that was a total fraud. Their kvk nr. of 17207234 was registrated as Spelendid Computers BV.
I called “Spelendid Club” the day after at 0485 451591 to double check, that was indeed nothing matches what that SALES MAN said. So I requested immidietely to cancel their “Street Offer”. They refused to do anything and insisted I have to pay till April, 2014 at least.
1. Informed www.consuweijzer.nl (Goverment)
2. Informed www.fraudemeldpunt.nl (Goverment)
3. Blocked their bank account ABN 0509 3575 12
4. Send an registated mail to cancel.
5. Informed Nickeldoen Legal Department.
6. Consulted with legal advicer
7. Further won't accept any their delivery by post in case.
* The fraud law has a minimum of 34 euro. They come with 33.80 euro was just under it. VERY SNEAKY!
* The were already doing it for years. As cusumer, we should be together to against this fraud
* Take all legal actions on writing and keep it in file. Don't expect this company will react on your mail, call or whatever oral promise.
* Hope goverment or relevant parties will take efficient actions to stop this fraud and never believe in any street seller.