Klacht: with huawei, dynafix avoid replacing/fixing my Huawei P10 phone.

op 16 november 2017 over Dynafix in de categorie Reparatie- en onderhoud diensten

Nieuwe klacht
In behandeling
Klacht opgelost
Klacht afgesloten

Mijn Klacht:

So dynafix.com partnering with huawei phone and t-mobile sent me email telling that my phone is irreparable, and the warranty void because the type of damage is not covered in the warranty and I need to send them €50.82 to get my phone back, or just leave it with them to dispose. The thing is:
>> There are no option to repair, I just need to accept it’s broken and warranty void,
>> I still need to pay another 18 month instalments!

BUT,
I want to argue that their technicians’ diagnosis is a blatant fraud according universal standard (you can see the photo their technicians provides me with, and should you read more below, you shall see what a stupid diagnosis that is!).

They show me arrow indicating something in the photo?
But should they be certified technician they should give me the white-turn-to-pink indicator for water (Liquid Damage Indicator–LDI). But they didn’t. This is just an attempt to avoid their responsibility and void the warranty.

Gewenste Oplossing:

dyna and huawei give me my phone warranty. fix/replace my phone!

Free!
without any money!
as they promised in the warranty!

>> They already rob me €2 for making specific time appointment to pickup my phone but never showed up.

>> They already rob me €9.12 for calling dyna contact centre (3 times!) asking why they courier onurhan and friends didn't show up to pick up my phone but reporting as if they do so..

>> They need €50.82 to return my unrepaired phone?? while I only need €6.75 send it there with DPD in huawei.drmobile.nl VIP page? I'm VIP customer for god sake!

No way.
this is it. enough for dyna f*ck and dyna fraud.
give me the warranty. let's go to court.

Bericht van Robin van Klacht.nl

8 maanden geleden - Ik heb een email gestuurd naar Dynafix over deze klacht.

Bericht van Robin van Klacht.nl

8 maanden geleden - Deze klacht is zojuist door Dynafix in behandeling genomen

Bericht van Dynafix

8 maanden geleden - Dear Customer, Can you please provide us with the iRMA number of this repair? We will then see what we can do for you in this case. Sadly we cannot open images due to a technical issue on this website. Awaiting your response. Best regards, Dynafix Wecare-team.

Bericht van

8 maanden geleden - you can't even open a picture from a website. this is 2017. how can I expect that you have the necessay qualified technicians diagnosing and fixing my phone?? iRMAVIPD15081244

Bericht van Dynafix

8 maanden geleden - Dear customer, Thank you for providing us with the iRMA number of the repair. When we open the repair information and the picture that you are referring to we can see that your phone indeed has liquid damage. This picture is indeed not very clear and we have asked the repair department to make a new picture. As soon as this picture is available, we will send it to you by mail. Best regards, Dynafix Wecare-team.

Bericht van

8 maanden geleden - No, you can't say it's liquid damage. There's a universal standard for this. Using your given picture, you can only say that it corrodes! But if you want to claim liquid damage in which that the fault is mine--where I drowned my phone and gave it swimming lesson, THEN AND ONLY THEN you need to prove it by giving me the pink LDI photo in the first place! BUT my question is the same: why won't you give me the pink LDI photo in the first place? Why you still refuse to give me the pink LDI photo to back-up your theory in the first place? And what guarantee that your next photo isn't a fraud? You can just smear water to my phone until the LDI get pink, take a picture and send it to me right? Now that the phone is with you, of course you have every power to do anything with it to avoid giving me my warranty, right?

Bericht van Robin van Klacht.nl

8 maanden geleden - We hebben bericht ontvangen dat Dynafix een oplossing geplaatst heeft bij deze klacht

Dynafix

Heeft op 11 december 2017 om 10:02 geantwoord

Geboden Oplossing:

Dear customer,

As requested we have send you a picture of the red colored liquid damage indicator. Corrosion only starts to form after liquid has been in contact with the device. In any case, this form of damage is not covered under warranty and we cannot claim the costs for repair. If you don't agree with this, we can only advise you to contact the manufacturer of your phone with this complaint.

Best regards,
Dynafix Wecare-team.

Bericht van

7 maanden geleden - OH WOW! When I ask them why they not giving me the pink LDI (Liquid Damage Indicator) to backup their water theory, a 3 week later they send me a picture of a pink LDI. Oh my, why am I not surprised? Maybe because it's already too late? Maybe it's just a picture of another phone (not mine)? OR MAYBE BECAUSE now my phone is in your possession, you can do anything with it and I'll never know, RIGHT? I've already said in my previous email: Should you give me another email later, with the pink label photo, it also doesn't count. It's just too late. what is the guarantee that you don't spill it yourself to avoid fulfilling your obligation to give me my warranty? So, why do you still try to send LDI now? My question is: 1. Do you know the symptom of activated LDI? Here I give you links to provide you with a much more knowledge should you insist to keep doing fraud to your future customer. This way you'll provide a much more 'elegant' fraud. https://www.asiatelecommobilerepairing.com/2017/05/blog-post_28.html https://smwiki2014.wikidot.com/wiki:troubleshooting-mobile 2. Is it possible (now that my phone is already entering its 7th week in your possession) that you wet my phone yourself so you can't stick to your water theory and avoid your responsibility? 3. But why didn't you answer my question: Why didn't you give me the pink LDI photo in the first place, in the first email? Your technician sure must've known that in order to void warranty, the water damage must be because the client carelessness right? and to prove client fault is providing the pink LDI. So why don't you give it in the first place? why weeks and weeks later? In what zoo did you recruit your technician? You also know that in order to be technician, they need to have electronic BA/Master degree and also have certification right? You know that zoo toilet plumber just won't do right? Still, you tried your best to give the (fake pink) LDI picture because (other than you're surprised that I know that much on universal standard), you also know exactly (and somehow admitted) that the diagnosis need to provide the pink LDI fact to support your theory in order to escape from your warranty responsibility. Right? So why didn't you give me the LDI photo in the first place? Admit it. You are angry every time I say: \"Fake pink LDI! Dynafraud wet it themselves on purpose!\" Just as I'm angry every time you say: \"the second picture I gave you weeks and weeks later is the condition of how we receive your phone.\" Wait, why again weeks and weeks later? There's no guarantee that your technician didn't wet the LDI themselves afterwards! And therefore, there's no way I can believe you. Especially not when I've read 103 pages complaints just for your company alone! >> https://www.klacht.nl/dynafix-care/klacht/huawei-p10-buiten-de-garantie-omdat-er-aan-gesleuteld-is-door-derden-niet-waar/ >> https://www.klacht.nl/dynafix-care/klacht/onderzoekskosten-11/ >> https://www.klacht.nl/dynafix-care/klacht/tablet-is-zoek/ >> https://www.klacht.nl/dynafix-care/klacht/telefoon-spoorloos-verdwenen-bij-dynafix/ >> etc. (If combined with Dynalogic, I believe we won't have enough trees to print papers needed to file complaints about Dyna fraud) So it seems that your modus operandi is voiding your client warranty, and rob money from your client with your delicate \"price quotation maintained\" without fixing or doing anything! *No wonder you can hire zoo toilet plumber as your technicians. So just give up, you can't win this. The good news is, you can still fraud other clients. *With web page we don't have to cut trees for papers. Your clients can continue complaining all they want but the money is yours. Your company phone line still taking extraordinary fees, so you'd still make money and be happy should clients call for complaints. The merrier the better. The longer the better. the call timer is ticking, money is coming! You can still fraud lots and lots of them! But to me you just have to take responsibility. Don't mess with me and give me my warranty. You should know I'm an obedient payer. And I still paying it for 18 months ahead. Replace my phone.

Heeft op 15 december 2017 om 17:11 geantwoord

OH WOW!
When I ask them why they not giving me the pink LDI (Liquid Damage Indicator) to backup their water theory, a 3 week later they send me a picture of a pink LDI.

Oh my, why am I not surprised?
Maybe because it's already too late? Maybe it's just a picture of another phone (not mine)? OR MAYBE BECAUSE now my phone is in your possession, you can do anything with it and I'll never know, RIGHT?

I've already said in my previous email:
Should you give me another email later, with the pink label photo, it also doesn't count. It's just too late. what is the guarantee that you don't spill it yourself to avoid fulfilling your obligation to give me my warranty?
So, why do you still try to send LDI now?
My question is:

1. Do you know the symptom of activated LDI?
Here I give you links to provide you with a much more knowledge should you insist to keep doing fraud to your future customer. This way you'll provide a much more 'elegant' fraud.
https://www.asiatelecommobilerepairing.com/2017/05/blog-post_28.html
https://smwiki2014.wikidot.com/wiki:troubleshooting-mobile

2. Is it possible (now that my phone is already entering its 7th week in your possession) that you wet my phone yourself so you can't stick to your water theory and avoid your responsibility?

3. But why didn't you answer my question: Why didn't you give me the pink LDI photo in the first place, in the first email?

Your technician sure must've known that in order to void warranty, the water damage must be because the client carelessness right? and to prove client fault is providing the pink LDI.

So why don't you give it in the first place? why weeks and weeks later?
In what zoo did you recruit your technician? You also know that in order to be technician, they need to have electronic BA/Master degree and also have certification right? You know that zoo toilet plumber just won't do right?

Still, you tried your best to give the (fake pink) LDI picture because (other than you're surprised that I know that much on universal standard), you also know exactly (and somehow admitted) that the diagnosis need to provide the pink LDI fact to support your theory in order to escape from your warranty responsibility. Right?

So why didn't you give me the LDI photo in the first place?

Admit it. You are angry every time I say: \\\"Fake pink LDI! Dynafraud wet it themselves on purpose!\\\"
Just as I'm angry every time you say: \\\"the second picture I gave you weeks and weeks later is the condition of how we receive your phone.\\\"

Wait, why again weeks and weeks later?
There's no guarantee that your technician didn't wet the LDI themselves afterwards!
And therefore, there's no way I can believe you. Especially not when I've read 103 pages complaints just for your company alone!

>> https://www.klacht.nl/dynafix-care/klacht/huawei-p10-buiten-de-garantie-omdat-er-aan-gesleuteld-is-door-derden-niet-waar/
>> https://www.klacht.nl/dynafix-care/klacht/onderzoekskosten-11/
>> https://www.klacht.nl/dynafix-care/klacht/tablet-is-zoek/
>> https://www.klacht.nl/dynafix-care/klacht/telefoon-spoorloos-verdwenen-bij-dynafix/
>> etc.

(If combined with Dynalogic, I believe we won't have enough trees to print papers needed to file complaints about Dyna fraud)

So it seems that your modus operandi is voiding your client warranty, and rob money from your client with your delicate \\\"price quotation maintained\\\" without fixing or doing anything! *No wonder you can hire zoo toilet plumber as your technicians.

So just give up, you can't win this.
The good news is, you can still fraud other clients. *With web page we don't have to cut trees for papers. Your clients can continue complaining all they want but the money is yours. Your company phone line still taking extraordinary fees, so you'd still make money and be happy should clients call for complaints. The merrier the better. The longer the better. the call timer is ticking, money is coming!

You can still fraud lots and lots of them!

But to me you just have to take responsibility. Don't mess with me and give me my warranty. You should know I'm an obedient payer. And I still paying it for 18 months ahead.

Replace my phone.

Alle klachten die gemeld zijn door